Affordable therapy for students
low-fees for those on lower income
Being a student is stressful. Not only because studying is hard work, but also because there are huge financial pressures as well.
Because students need access to counselling / psychotherapy in central London I offer sessions at a low rate of £50 to all students.
- Counselling student – perhaps you are a counselling student and need to see a counselor as part of the requirement for your course;
- First year student – you may feel anxious and confused by the new environment you find yourself in;
- Social anxiety – student life can stir up insecurities around meeting new people and wondering where you belong;
- Life direction – studying can lead to confusion about what you really want to do with your life;
- Exam / Essay stress – the pressure to do well can be an enormous stress, leaving you feeling exhausted and unable to study;
An experienced psychotherapist
I am an experienced and qualified Jungian analyst, psychodynamic psychotherapist and counselor, able to help students in the above situations and more.
Contact me to talk through your situation on the phone and to discuss setting up an initial appointment. Please tell me on the phone that you are a student.